The worldwide marketplace for pharmaceutical products grows year on year. But nowadays there is also more competition and regulatory requirements than ever before.
To successfully expand into new global markets, it is vital your documents are accurate and compliant in multiple languages.
Mercury’s specialist scientific translation service will ensure all your documents convey the correct meaning across multiple sectors. This includes biotech, chemical, medical, medical devices and pharmaceutical.
Our expertise covers the whole production cycle.
Table of contents
Research & Development
Every step must be accurately documented for medical compliance and legal protection. This includes lab reports on your product’s formulation, patents to protect your investment and scientific articles to prepare the world for its eventual release.
- Lab reports
- Scientific articles and studies
Before any medication can be approved, its efficacy must be proven. Ensuring your Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs) are accurately translated into the local language ensures there is no misunderstanding on your product’s benefits for their country’s population.
- Adverse Event Report Forms
- Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs)
There are few fields with such extensive technical documentation requirements as pharmaceuticals. This includes Adverse Event Report Forms and Declaration Of Conformity.
You will also need accurate hardware and software documentation for local practitioners, such as instructions for its use (IFUs) and labels and package inserts.
- Declaration Of Conformity
- Instructions for use (IFUs)
- Package inserts
- User manuals
For your product to successfully launch, you will need promotional materials that clearly convey its benefits. Mercury can ensure your brochure, website and other promotional materials are localised and speak to each market in their language.
- Website translation and localization
Training materials and e-learning systems for new medical devices will need to be precisely worded and accurate. This will ensure technicians and pharmacists in new markets use them correctly and they provide the maximum benefit to end users.
For whatever stage your product is at, Mercury is ready ensure your reports, training materials, promotional articles and other documents are clear, concise and compliant. This will help to ensure your expansion into new markets is a success.
- e-learning systems
- Training material
WHAT WE OFFER
- 21 years experience of translating complex pharmaceutical documents
- Best translators and reviewers in the industry
- Standard plus pricing plan (including 2-level quality assurance checks to guarantee accuracy)
- European, Middle East and Asian languages
- Fast turnaround times to meet your deadlines
- Optimized daily capacity for large multilingual projects with tight deadlines
- Stringent standards of confidentiality & data security protection
Need an estimate?
Get started on your next project and partner with us by requesting an estimate from us today.