Financial translations in the era of globalization
Economic globalization has led financial operators to internationalize their offer to meet the linguistic and cultural needs of each country in which they operate.
For example, corporate balance sheets of national branches of global companies, which need to be translated into the official language of the group’s headquarters. Or to the annual report issued by an investment company for its international clients.
In this context, it is paramount to have specialized professional translators, who know not only the specific technical terminology, but also the different national regulations to be respected, such as for example in the corporate balance sheet the International Accounting Standards (IAS) or the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), standards issued by the London-based International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and representing the most internationally accredited standards.
Mercury provides professional translations for the different areas that are part of the financial world, including:
insurance, banking, investment and auditing companies.
What we do offer
Translators and reviewers team
- Our team of translators and reviewers is made up of the best professionals in the industry.
- Any combination of the main European languages
- Auditing reports
- Corporate balance sheets
- Financial reports
- Market analysis
- Minutes of assembly
- Press releases
- Professional translators specialized in the financial area
- Terminology glossaries based on the terminology used by specialized bodies (Bank of Italy, ECB, Stock Exchange)
- Computer-assisted translation systems (CAT) to improve consistency
- For Mercury, confidentiality and data security are paramount. For more information on the procedures we use to ensure the confidentiality of your documents, please visit our dedicated page about confidentiality.
Want more information?
If you have a query, we would love to hear from you!
Need an estimate?
Get started on your next project and partner with us by requesting an estimate from us today.
Request an estimate